Kuongshun K10 3D printer, using open source 2560 control board, is reliable, cost-effective and easy-to-assemble. Running stably, it aims to provide users with quality printout and satisfactory printing experience.
Its classic blue and black color combo imparts a touch of solemnity and simplicity, which also embodies our commitment to quality products. The modularized design provides you with an easier assembly experience.
Keeping Prusa I3 3D printers' gantry structure and with its build volume as 220*220*260mm³, K10 makes the best of the building platform and gives you a full view of the printing details. Its well-designed extruder greatly reduces the risk of clogging or leaking. The Bowden design of the extruder makes the printing head move lightly and stably, greatly enhancing the printing efficiency. The V-shaped wheels and rails on each axis, made from wear-resistant aluminum profile, could, in a large measure, reduce the printing noise and offer you a quiet 3D printing environment.
1. Its classic blue and black color combo imparts a touch of solemnity and simplicity.
2. With its build volune as 220*220*260mm³, K10 makes the best of the building platform and gives you a full view of the printing details.
3. Featuring printing accuracy of 0.1 mm, K10 delivers exquisite prints with delicate texture, sleek contour and stable structure.
4. The V-shaped wheels and rails on each axis, made from wear-resistant aluminum profile, could, in a large measure, reduce the printing noise.
5. K10 comes with OPEN SOURCE 2560 control board, providing limitless space for you to modify the firmware and tinker with your printer.
Printing technology: FDM
Build volume: 220*220*260 mm³
Printing accuracy: 0.1mm
Positioning precision: X/Y:0.011mm. Z: 0.0025mm
Printing speed: 180 mm/s (max)
Filament diameter: 1.75mm
Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
Filament: ABS / PLA /flexible PLA/wood-polymer/PVA/HIPS/PETG, etc.
Max temp for hotbed: 100°
Max temp for extruder: 250°
Control software: Repetier-Host, Simplify 3D, Cura, Slic3r, etc.